We work hard to offer the most flexible payment options and eliminate billing surprises. That’s why at Chico Dental Arts you can always expect:
- No pressure: Take as long as you need to think about treatment options and ask questions.
- Insurance pre-qualification: Our advanced software communicates with insurers and prequalifies your treatment to minimize surprises.
- Written estimates: You get a detailed, written estimate up front so you know exactly what you’re signing up for.\
When it comes to paying for your visit at Chico Dental Arts, you’ve got several options:
- Full payment: For patients without insurance or a payment plan, the cost for your treatment is due in full at the time of service by cash, check or credit card.
- Estimated patient portion with dental insurance: Our office will provide you with an estimated insurance contribution, based on pre-qualification with your insurer. You pay the estimated patient portion in full prior to the start of service, and your insurance provider reimburses us for the balance. Please note that you will be responsible for paying any balance due after your insurance has been applied.
- Payment plan with Lending Point or CareCredit: If you need financial assistance to cover your dental treatment, our lenders provide interest-free and long term loans with no deposit requirements and no annual fee. A payment schedule will be provided to you by the lender of your choice, and you must make arrangements directly with them to have your treatment covered.