To ensure you get the most out of your first visit, please bring the following along with you:
- Existing x-rays if you have them. You can also ask your previous dentist to forward them to our office.
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- Completed new patient forms (please see above forms)
- Dental insurance cards or plan ID numbers (we need the specific plan information, not just the name of the insurance company.)
- Dental appliances such as night-guards, dentures, and retainers for us to clean and/or evaluate
- IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office ahead of time if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves or joints, rheumatic fever, or if you are currently taking any medication.
Our new patient exam consists of photographs, x-rays, a visual exam, an oral cancer screening, and a consultation thoroughly explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.For new patients who need a limited evaluation, no problem—please call us to set up a short appointment where a nominal fee will be charged for us to become acquainted with you, your dental conditions, and any concerns you may have.