Committed to your safety
From day one, your safety has been our highest priority.
In light of the pandemic, we’ve further strengthened our office protocols and infection control procedures to ensure that your visit remains safe and pleasant.
You will observe a number of changes during your next treatment. Please note that these processes are designed with your safety in mind, and rest assured that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe and healthy.
We’re now open for all treatments, including routine check-up and cleaning.
- Patients will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to arriving at the office to help us screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please let us know if you aren’t feeling well as soon as possible to allow us time to reschedule your appointment
- Patients will need to arrive on time for their appointment, no later than 2 minutes prior.
- We require masks in the office. If you forgot to bring your own, we’ll provide you with one
- Extra companions will be limited to only essential people in order to minimize crowding
DURING THE APPOINTMENT
- Apply hand sanitizer upon entering the office
- Maintain social distance and stay six feet apart from fellow patients and office personnel as much as possible for everyone’s safety –
- Upon entering the treatment room use anti-viral oral rinse to reduce the viral load in the mouth before and after treatment is performed
- Notify Chico Dental Arts if you test positive for Covid-19 within 2 weeks following your appointment
INFECTION CONTROL PROCEDURES
- All of our clinical equipment has always been and will continue to be either single-use or thoroughly sterilized
- Office surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day to create a more sterile environment
- Our clinical team uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as disposable gloves, masks, gowns, face shields among others to reduce the risk and spread of infection
- Air purifiers and extraoral suction systems have been installed in the office to remove droplets and aerosols from the air, keeping the office air clean and safe
- Our team will participate in daily screening, which will include answering health screening questions and having their temperatures taken
- We are closely monitoring the guidance provided by CDC, OSHA, CDA and SFDPH– as they update their guidelines, we will update our safety practices in real time.
Chico Dental Arts